Managing your Domain Emails
If you are currently subscribed to the Website.com Business or eCommerce plans, you can create, edit and manage your domain email accounts through your Website.com admin panel.
- Elite plan users: 3 domain email accounts
- Business Basic plan users: 5 domain email accounts
- Business Standard plan users: 10 domain email accounts
- Business Advanced plan users: 5 domain email accounts
You will need to login to your email dashboard to manage your emails.
2. Click Manage Emails. You will be redirected to the Website.com SmarterMail dashboard.
From your Website.com SmarterMail dashboard, you can create and manage your domain email accounts, send and read emails, as well as access other useful tools, such as Calendar, address book, RSS reader, and much more.
Learn how to:
Published: September 18 2015