Adding a Product Catalog (Online Storefront)
If you are looking to setup an online storefront to showcase your products, you can create a Product Catalog page with the Website.com ecommerce app.
Once added your product catalog page will automatically appear as a separate page within your website to create a seamless look and feel.
To add a Product Catalog page:
1. From the top menu bar on your dashboard, click on the Pages drop-down menu.
2. From the Pages menu, click on Add Page.
3. Select Product from the Categories menu.
4. Select the desired layout.
5. Enter the page name in the Name field.
6. If this page is a subpage, select the parent page from the Under page dropdown menu. If not, simply leave it on the default Top Level option.
7. When ready, click Done.
If you rename a page, Website.com will automatically update your page URL and all relative links to the page. Links from external sites will be broken.