Configuring Product Options
If you offer options for your product, for example, size or color, you can configure a product option template for your product.
1. Click Edit on the product to open the Product Entry window.
2. Click Add Options.
3. Under Product Option Type, enter the option type. Examples of product option types could be size, color, flavor, etc.
4. Enter an available option in the Choice field (for example, Black for color, Vanilla for flavor, etc.) To add more option entries, click Add Choice to enter additional options.
5. If you want to charge an extra surcharge for a particular product option choice, enter the surcharge amount in the Surcharge field.
6. Repeat Steps 2-5 for each product option type you want to add.
7. When ready, click Save.