Customizing Image Border
Adding an image border:
1. Click on the image to open the Image panel.
2. Select Style.
3. From the Style panel, select Border.
4. On the Border panel,
- Use the color picker to select a border color.
- Use the Width slider to set the border width. You can also enter the numeric value, in pixels, in the text field provided.
- Use the Corners slider to set the curvature of the corners. This setting is to create rounded corners. You can also enter the numeric value in the text fields provided.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Published: September 1 2015