Header and Footer Text
Adding text to the page header or footer:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Select Text.
3. Select the type of text you want to add: Heading (title) or Text (paragraph).
4. Drag and drop the textbox to the header or footer section of your webpage.
5. Double-click the textbox to open the text editor toolbar.
6. Type your text into the textbox and format using the text editor tools.
7. When ready, click anywhere outside the textbox to close the text editor toolbar.
8. By default the text is only added to the header or footer section on the current page you are working on. To show the text on the header or footer of all pages, check the Show on all pages box on the Text panel.
9. If you want to keep the image in position and size, then check the Lock Element option on the Size & Position panel.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.