Adding and Changing Gallery Images
Once you have added a tiles gallery to your webpage, you can begin adding your own images.
1. Click on the tiles gallery to open the Gallery panel.
2. Click Manage Images to open the Image folders.
3. The placeholder images are sample images from the Website.com Stock Library and you can remove them by clicking the [X] on the top right corner of the photo.
4. Click on Add Images to add new images. This will open your File Manager. From there, you will find the images that you have already uploaded to the Editor as well as the Website.com Stock Images and Background Images libraries. If you want to upload a new image, click the Upload icon.
5. Once your image has been added to your gallery, you can edit the title, and description.
6. When ready, click Done.
Pagination is not supported on the Tiles gallery. All images you add will be displayed on your webpage. If you wish to customize the number of images to be displayed and/or add pagination bullets to your gallery, you can consider using the Grid gallery.
Published: January 23 2016