Instagram Badge on Your Website
The Instagram badge is a great way to direct your website visitors to your Instagram profile and photos.
Adding Instagram Badge:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Click Social and select Instagram Badge.
3. The Instagram Badge button is added to your page. Drag and drop the button to the desired location on your web page.
Customizing your Instagram Badge button:
1. Click on the Instagram button to open the Instagram Badge panel.
2. Select Change Settings.
3. Enter your Instagram username in the Instagram Username field.
4. Select the desired Layout style.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.