The Twitter Tweet button allows your visitors to share your website with their Twitter followers.
Adding Twitter Tweet button:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Click Social and select Twitter Tweet.
3. The Twitter Tweet button is added to your page. Drag and drop the button to the desired location on your web page.
Customizing your Twitter Tweet button:
1. Click on the Twitter Tweet button to open the Twitter Tweet panel.
2. Select Change Settings.
3. On the Edit Twitter Tweet panel, enter your website (or webpage) URL in the URL to Share field.
4. Enter the tweet text. This is the text that will appear on your visitor’s Twitter feeds when they click on your Twitter Tweet button.
5. Enter your Twitter username in the Twitter Username field.
6. Enter a hashtag keyword or phrase (no spaces). Hashtags (the “#” sign) are used before a keyword or phrase to categorize tweets and help them show more easily in Twitter search results.
7. Use the Language drop-down menu to select the desired language.
8. Select the desired count display from the Tweeted Count Display drop-down menu: Hide, Shown Horizontally or Shown Vertically.
9. Check the Use Large Button option if you want to use the larger Twitter button.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.