The Twitter Follow button allows your visitors to follow your Twitter account from your website.
Adding Twitter Follow button:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Click Social and select Twitter Follow.
3. The Twitter Follow button is added to your page. Drag and drop the button to the desired location on your web page.
NOTE: The Twitter Follow button requires customization for it will work properly.
Customizing your Twitter Follow button:
1. Click on the Twitter Follow button to open the Twitter Follow panel.
2. Select Change Settings.
3. Enter your Twitter username in the Twitter Username field.
4. Select the desired language from the Language drop-down menu.
5. Check the Show Twitter Username option if you want to show your Twitter username on the button.
6. Check the Use Large Button box if you want to use a large button.
7. Check the Show Follower Count to show the number of followers on the button.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.