Adding a Blog
You can add a blog to your website. Adding a blog will allow you to regularly add all kinds of posts to your website such as videos, images and text. Once you have added a blog to your website, it will automatically appear as a separate page within your website to create a seamless look and feel.
To add a blog:
1. From the top menu bar on your dashboard, click on the Pages drop-down menu.
2. From the Pages menu, click on Add Page.
3. Select Blog from the Categories menu.
4. On the Add Page window, enter the page name in the Name field.
5. If you are creating the blog on a subpage, select the parent page from the Under page dropdown menu. If not, simply leave it on the default Top Level option.
6. When ready, click Done.
If you rename a page, Website.com will automatically update your page URL and all relative links to the page. Links from external sites will be broken.
Published: August 18 2015