Linking an element to an anchor
You can link an element such as an image or button to your anchor. When you visitors click on the element, they will be directed to the anchor section.
Linking an element to an anchor:
1. Click on the element to open the element panel.
2. Select Link To .
3. From the Link To dropdown menu, select Anchor.
4. Under the Page dropdown menu, select the destination page.
5. Under the Anchor dropdown menu, select the destination anchor section.
6. When ready, close the element Settings panel.
Changes will be saved automatically.
An anchor is not a page and does not have a unique URL, therefore it is not possible to share a direct link to it. It is also not possible to link to an anchor from an external location