Customizing Button Font
In addition to editing the button text, you can also customize the button text font.
To customize your button font:
1. Click on the button to open the Button panel.
2. Select Style.
3. From the Style pane, select Font.
4. You can customize both the Normal or Hover state of the button.
5. Use the Font drop-down menu to select the desired font family.
6. Set the desired font size, character spacing and line spacing.
7. Use the color picker to set the desired font color.
8. Select the desired font style.
9. Repeat Steps 5 to 8 for the other button state if necessary.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Published: September 8 2015