Uploading a Video
You can upload your own video file to your website.
Adding a video file:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Select Audio/Video.
3. From the Audio/Video menu, select Video File.
4. The placeholder video player will be added to your webpage. Drag the video player to the desired location on your web page. Drag the corners of the player to resize it to fit within the dimensions of the desired location.
5. Click on the video player to open the Video File panel and select Change Video.
6. The File Manager will open. By default, all your videos will be filed in the Videos folder. Select the video you want to add from the Videos folder. If you want to upload a new image, click the Upload icon.
Adding a video poster:
A video poster is an image that is shown while the video is loading or until the user hits the play buttons. If no video poster is specified, the first frame of the video will be used.
1. Click on the video player to open the Video File panel and select Settings.
2. On the Settings panel, click Change to upload a video poster image.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Published: September 9 2015