Setting up PayPal
PayPal is a popular and secure platform accept online payments on your website. While you need a PayPal account to use PayPal as a payment processor, your customers do not need a PayPal account to send you money as PayPal gives them the option to pay with major credit cards.
When you use PayPal as your store payment processor, no payment or sensitive/personal information will be stored on your Website.com web store or handled by Website.com. All payment is processed directly by PayPal.
To set up PayPal as your web store payment processor:
1. Open your Store Manager.
2. Select Store Setup.
3. Select Payments.
4. Under PayPal, click Set Up.
5. On the PayPal Account Details page, enter your PayPal account information.
NOTE: You will need to have a PayPal Business Account to accept online payments on your Website.com Ecommerce website.
6. When ready, click Save.
Where to find your PayPal API credentials:
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Upgrade to a Business Account if your account is not yet a business account.
3. Navigate to PayPal API Access.
4. Under NVP/SOAP API Integration, click Request API credentials.
5. Select Request API credentials for an API username, password and signature.
6. Click Agree and Submit.
7. Click the Show link to copy and paste the API Username, API Password and Signature to your Website.com Store Manager.
Published: May 8 2017