Customizing Form Settings
1. Click on the form to open the Web Form panel.
2. Select Form Settings.
3. On the General tab:
- Private Description - enter a description for the form; this description is only shown in the Editor
- Page Redirection URL – specify a page for redirection after a user submits a form (for example, http://www.yourdomain.com/thank-you.html)
4. On the Security tab:
- Enforce singular submission – specify if each user is only allowed to submit the form once
- Form protection (CAPTCHA) – specify if you want us to a simple CAPTCHA test to catch spammers and spambots
5. On the Confirmation tab:
- Custom Email Message – enter a message that will be sent to the submitter’s email address upon filling out your form. The default “Your form has been submitted” message will be used if left blank.
- Custom Page Message – enter a message that will be shown on your form page after a submission has been made. The default “Your form has been submitted” message will be used if left blank.
6. On the Notification tab:
- If you want to be notified every time a form submission is submitted and have a copy of the form data forwarded to you, check the Yes, send me notification with form data option.
- If you want to be notified every time a form submission is submitted, check the Yes, send me notification only option.
- If you don't want to be notified of new form data submission, check the No, please don't bother me option.
Note that if you have selected one of the Yes options, you will need to provide an email address where notifications will be sent.
7. When ready, click Done.
Published: September 12 2015