Embed anything into your website as easy as copy-and-paste with the Custom HTML function.
Adding third-party widget by Custom HTML:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Click Other and select Custom HTML.
3. The placeholder widget is added to your page. Drag it to the desired location on your webpage.
4. Click on it to open the Custom HTML panel.
5. Select Edit HTML Code.
6. Copy and paste the custom HTML code into the HTML Code textbox on the panel. Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Examples of what you can add: