Adding Images to Masonry Gallery
Once you have added a masonry gallery to your webpage, you can begin adding your own images.
1. Click on the masonry gallery to open the Masonry panel.
2. Click Manage Images to open the masonry image manager. (Simply double-clicking on the masonry gallery will also open the Masonry image manager.)
3. The placeholder images are sample images from our Stock Library and you can remove them by clicking the [X] on the top right corner of the photo.
4. Click on Add Image to add new images. This will open your File Manager. There you will find the images that you have already uploaded to the Editor as well as the Website.com Stock Images and Background Images libraries. If you want to upload a new image, click the Upload icon.
5. Once your image has been added to your gallery, you can edit the title, and description.
6. To re-arrange the slides, simply drag and drop them into the desired order.
7. When ready, click Done.
Published: September 1 2015