Adding a Calendar (Calendar Page)
You can add a calendar to your website. The Calendar application allows you to add events and/or appointment updates to your website in an easy-to-read calendar format. Once added your calendar will automatically appear as a separate page within your website to create a seamless look and feel.
To add a calendar:
1. From the top menu bar on your dashboard, click on the Pages drop-down menu.
2. From the Pages menu, click on Add Page.
3. Select Calendar from the Categories menu.
4. Enter the page name in the Name field.
5. If you are creating the calendar on a subpage, select the parent page from the Under page dropdown menu. If not, simply leave it on the default Top Level option.
6. When ready, click Done.
If you rename a page, Website.com will automatically update your page URL and all relative links to the page. Links from external sites will be broken.
Published: August 17 2015