Article - Uploading an Audio File
When you add an audio file to your website, it is automatically converted for playback from your website.
Adding an audio file:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Select Audio/Video.
3.From the Audio/Video menu, select Audio File.
4. Drag the audio player to the desired location on your web page. Drag the corners of the player to resize it to fit within the dimensions of the desired location.
5. Click on the audio player to open the Audio panel and select Change Audio.
6. The File Manager will open. By default, all your audio will be filed in the Audio folder. Select the audio you want to add from the Audio folder. If you want to upload a new audio file, click the Upload Files icon.
Customizing autoplay and loop settings:
1. Click on the video player to open the Video File panel and select Settings.
2. From the Settings panel, select the desired autoplay option. If selected, the audio file will start automatically once the webpage loads.
3. Select the desired loop option. If selected, the audio file will play repeatedly.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Published: September 9 2015