Article - Linking an Image (Image Button)
By adding a link to your image, you are transforming the image into a button that upon click will redirect the visitor to the specified destination.
Possible destinations include:
- Web address – links the image to a specified URL
- Page – links the image to a specified page on your website
- Document – links the image to an uploaded document (for example, a Download link)
- Email – links the image to an email address (this will prompt the visitor’s device to open their default mail program to compose and email to you)
Linking an image:
1. Click on the image to open the Image panel.
2. Select Link To.
3. On the Link To panel, use the drop-down menu to select the desired link address.
- Web address - enter the destination web address/URL in the http:// field.
- Page - select the destination page from the drop-down menu.
- Document - click on Click to insert document to upload/choose the destination document.
- Email - enter the destination email address
- Anchor - use the drop-down menus to attach the desired anchor link
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Published: September 1 2015