Article - Google Maps
The Google Map widget allows you to display a map of a specified address. You can customize the address, zoom level and the color of the pin.
Adding Google Map:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Click Contact and select Google Map.
3. The placeholder map is added to your page. Drag and drop the map to the desired location on your web page and drag the corners of the image to resize it to fit within the dimensions of the desired location
Customizing your Google Map:
1. Click on the map to open the Google Map panel.
2. Select Edit Map.
3. Enter the address to be displayed on the map in the Address field.
4. Use the Zoom slider to set the desired zoom level.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Published: September 14 2015