Article - Embedding a Video
You can easily add videos from YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion to your website.
Embedding a video file:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Select Audio/Video.
3. From the Audio/Video menu, select Video Link.
4. The placeholder video player will be added to your webpage. Drag the video player to the desired location on your web page. Drag the corners of the player to resize it to fit within the dimensions of the desired location.
5. Click on the video player to open the Video Link panel and select Change Video.
6. Enter the URL of the video in the Video URL field.
7. Customize the video player settings as desired.
- Understanding video player settings for YouTube videos
- Understanding video player settings for Vimeo videos
- Understanding video player settings for Dailymotion videos
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Published: September 9 2015