Article - Editing Text
1. Click on the textbox to open the Text panel.
2. Click Edit Text.
Alternatively, you can double-click on the textbox to open the text editor.
3. Type your text into the textbox and format using the text editor tools.
4. When ready, click anywhere outside the textbox to close the text editor toolbar.
5. If you are adding the text to the page header or footer, by default the text is only added to that section on the current page you are working on. To show the text on the same location on all of all pages, check the Show on all pages option on the Text Panel.
6. If you want to keep the image in position and size, then check the Lock Element option from the Size and Position section on the Text Panel.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
Published: August 23 2015