Article - Adding an Image Strip
You can add an image strip to anywhere on your web page.
Adding an image strip:
1. From the left menu of the Editor, click Add.
2. Select Image Strip.
3. You will be presented with 3 strip choices: Color, Pattern, and Image. Select Image Strip.
4. A placeholder image strip will be added to your webpage. Click on the image strip to open the Strip panel and select Change Background.
5. If you want to change the image strip's background color, use the color picker to select the new background color. To change the strip image, click Change under Image.
6. Select the new background image from the Images window. You can choose your background from the My Images library (which are images you have uploaded to the Editor) as well as the Website.com Stock Images and Background Images libraries. If you want to upload a new background image, click the Upload icon.
7. Check the Add parallax effect box if you want to enable the option. Use the drop-down menu to select the desired effect.
8. Select the desired scale and position options.
Changes are auto-saved and will apply automatically.
If you are adding the image to the page header or footer, by default the image is only added to that section on the current page you are working on. To show the image on the same location on all of all pages, check the Show on all pages box.
If you want to keep the image in position and size, then check the Lock size and position box.
Published: August 23 2015