Article - Adding a Services Page
You can easily add a Services page using the Services page function. The Services page comes with different layout options that is pre-designed to highlight your services and products.
To add a services page:
1. From the top menu bar on your dashboard, click on the Pages drop-down menu.
2. From the Pages menu, click on Add Page.
3. Select Services from the Categories menu.
4. Select the desired page layout.
5. Enter the page name in the Name field.
6. If this page is a subpage, select the parent page from the Under page dropdown menu. If not, simply leave it on the default Top Level option.
7. When ready, click Done.
If you rename a page, Website.com will automatically update your page URL and all relative links to the page. Links from external sites will be broken.
Published: August 17 2015