Article - Adding a Links Page
Having a Links page provides useful information to your visitors – for example, you can offer a site map to your visitors with links that point to the important parts of your website.
To add a Links page:
1. From the top menu bar on your dashboard, click on the Pages drop-down menu.
2. From the Pages menu, click on Add Page.
3. Select Links from the Categories menu.
4. Select the desired layout.
5. Enter the page name in the Name field.
6. If this page is a subpage, select the parent page from the Under page dropdown menu. If not, simply leave it on the default Top Level option.
7. When ready, click Done.
If you rename a page, Website.com will automatically update your page URL and all relative links to the page. Links from external sites will be broken.
Published: August 17 2015