Article - Adding a Knowledgebase
You can add a knowledgebase or FAQ page to your website. Once added your knowledgebase will automatically appear as a separate page within your website to create a seamless look and feel.
To add a knowledgbase:
1. From the top menu bar on your dashboard, click on the Pages drop-down menu.
2. From the Pages menu, click on Add Page.
3. Select KB from the Categories menu.
4. Enter the page name in the Name field.
5. If this page is a subpage, select the parent page from the Under page dropdown menu. If not, simply leave it on the default Top Level option.
6. When ready, click Done.
If you rename a page, Website.com will automatically update your page URL and all relative links to the page. Links from external sites will be broken.
Published: August 17 2015